Ashburn Crime: Larceny, Crossbow Misses Target, Man Charged
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents in recent weeks.
Sebastian Rios, 48, of Ashburn was charged with throwing a missile at an occupied dwelling on the 20700 block of Mandalay Court, after missing a target with a crossbow around 4 p.m. Feb 9.
- A wallet was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 43900 block of Urbancrest Court in Ashburn Village between 9 p.m. Feb. 6 and 7 a.m. Feb. 7.
- Change and a gift card were reported taken from a vehicle on the 44100 block of Gala Circle in Ashburn Village between 10 p.m. Feb. 7 and 6:36 a.m. Feb. 8.
- Parts were reported taken from a backhoe at a construction site near Loudoun County Parkway and Marblehead Drive between 3:35 p.m. Feb. 9 and 3:35 p.m. Feb. 10.
- A GPS device was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 25100 block of Prairie Fire Square
- Construction materials were reported taken for a home under construction on the 20500 block of Hope Spring Terrace between 5 p.m. Feb. 19 and 5 a.m. Feb. 29.
- Construction materials were reported taken from a site near Exchange Street and Russell Branch Parkway in One Loudoun between 3 p.m. Feb. 22 and 7 a.m. Feb. 23.
- A bicycle was reported taken from an open garage on the 20900 block of Rubles Mill Court in Ashburn Village around 9:20 p.m. Feb. 23
- The door to an apartment on the 44400 block of Whitford Square was damaged between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Feb. 19. Nothing was reported missing.
- The window to a home on the Verlaine Court was damaged between 12 p.m. and 3:45 a.m. Feb. 25.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.