Ashburn Crime Report
A robbery, a suspicious vehicle and several larcenies were reported in the community during the past week.
A 23-year-old Ashburn resident reported that he was assaulted and robbed of cash by several suspects at 7:20 p.m. June 18 on the 44200 block of Pawnee Terr. According to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, the suspects are believed to be known by the victim and all are involved in an ongoing dispute.
A blue convertible Saab with Florida tags appeared to be following a female juvenile at 1 p.m. June 18 in the area of Laburnum Square and Summerwood Cir., according to a report filed with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. The person making the report described the passengers of the Saab as a white male and a white female in their 30s to 40s. No attempt to verbally or physically contact the girl was reported.
- A portable DVD player was reported taken from a vehicle on the 21500 block of Schoolhouse Ct. between 4 p.m. June 17 and 8:30 a.m. June 18.
- A GPS and change were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 21500 block of Goodwin Ct. between 6 p.m. June 17 and 6 p.m. June 18.
- A laptop computer and musical instrument were reported taken from vehicle on the 21600 block of Goodwin Ct. between 1 a.m. and 8 a.m. June 18.
- Someone reported that a vehicle had been entered and rummaged through on the 21500 block of Goodwin Ct. between 9:45 p.m. June 17 and 11:30 a.m. June 18. Nothing was reported taken.
- A window was reported damaged to a home on the 20200 block of River Ridge Terr. between 12:30 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. June 19.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.