Ashburn Crime Report: Aug. 16-24
The following incidents were reported to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Someone at an unidentified bar in the Ashburn Village Shopping Center reported multiple cuts to head and neck after being struck by a bottle at 1:23 a.m. Aug. 18. Deputies arrested Mathew Shnayer, 25, of Sterling for malicious wounding.
Money was reported taken from a home on the 43100 block of Belgreen Drive at 5 p.m. Aug. 18.
- Two GPS devices and an iPod were reported taken from two vehicles on the 20900 block of Fowlers Mill Circle around midnight Aug. 17.
- A digital camera was reported taken from a vehicle parked on the 20900 block of Fowlers Mill Circle between 11 p.m. Aug. 16 and 5 a.m. Aug. 17.
- Money was reported taken from two unlocked vehicles inside an open garage on the 22000 block of Crested Quail Drive between 9:50 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. Aug. 19.
- A laptop and clothes were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 21600 block of Mitchell Court between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m. Aug. 18.
- Tools, a bicycle, a mobile phone and a camera were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle located on Bruceton Mills Circle between 9 p.m. Aug. 18 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 19.
- Siding was reported taken from a construction site on the 42500 block of Ash Tree Drive between 5 p.m. Aug. 18 and 8:50 a.m. Aug. 19.
- Parts to an air conditioning unit were reported taken from a construction site on the 23300 block of Minerva Drive between midnight Aug. 1 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 23.
- A wallet, an iPod, a mobile phone and a laptop computer were reported taken from two unlocked vehicles on the 41900 block of Tree Side Place between 8:40 p.m. Aug. 22 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 23.
- Two sump pumps were reported taken from a construction site on the 24000 block of Bishop Meade Place between 6 p.m. Aug. 22 and 9 a.m. Aug. 23.
Destruction of Property
- The glass of a door was reported damaged on the 42200 block of Rhett Drive between midnight Aug. 16 and 11:59 p.m. Aug. 19.
- The drive-thru pharmacy window of the CVS on Eastern Kingbird Plaza in Belmont Greene was reported damaged at 3:32 a.m. Aug. 24.
- The paint of a vehicle near Fairhunt Drive and Belmont Glen Place was reported scratched between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 20.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.