Ashburn Crime Report
Incidents reported during the past week in the community by the LCSO.
A 47-year-old Ashburn woman was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital June 14 after the 2007 Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle she was driving near Windover Drive and Mildford Drive in Ashburn left the roadway and struck a tree short after 4 p.m. The driver was listed in stable condition.
- A GPS and satellite radio receiver were reported taken from a vehicle on the 21100 block of Winding Brook Square around 5:15 p.m. June 6.
- A purse was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 19800 block of Bethpage Court between 8:30 p.m. June 10 and 9:40 a.m. June 11.
- A GPS and a canvas bas were reported taken from a vehicle on the 20010 block of Forest Farm Lane between 10 p.m. June 13 and 6:30 a.m. June 14.
- A GPS was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 43300 block of Julie Martin Court between 6 p.m. June 13 and 5:45 a.m. June 14.
- Change was reported taken from a vehicle on the 43200 block of Katie Leigh Court between 8 p.m. June 14 and 6 a.m. June 15.
- A wallet was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 20020 block of Northville Hill Terrace between 1:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. June 17.
A television and other electronics were reported taken from a home on the 43900 block of Rochelle Court between 2:15 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. June 16.
Destruction of Property
- Damage was reported to a window of a home on the 42700 block of Reynwood Place.
- A front-door window pane of a home on the 20500 block of Wildbrook Court was reported damaged between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. June 13.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.