Ashburn Crime Report: Dec. 1-7
The following incidents were reported by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputy Punched by 'Disorderly' Woman
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office deputies charged a woman with assault on law enforcement and disorderly conduct after she struck a deputy during an attempt to take her into custody.
Officers responded to a fight in progress on the 19200 block of Promenade Drive at the Lansdowne Town Center shortly after 1 a.m. Dec. 1 and attempted to take a reportedly disorderly Franchesca L. Wiley, 26, of Leesburg, into custody when she struck a deputy several times, according to an LCSO report. In addition to the assault and disorderly charges, Wiley received a summons for public intoxication.
Deputies also charged Sassafrass A. Wiley, 22, of Manassas, with obstruction of justice, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Two additional people at the scene were charged with public intoxication as well.
A local hospital treated and released the injured deputy.
Gymnastics Applications Taken
Numerous applications containing personal information were reported taken from the NVGA Gymnastics facility on Cape Court in the Beaumeade Business Park between 5 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8 p.m. Dec. 5. The business contacted applicants, according to a Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office report.
- A GPS device was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 20000 block of Belmont Station Drive in The Chase at Belmont Country Club between 8 p.m. Dec. 2 and 7 a.m. Dec. 3.
- Cash, CDs and an iPhone accessory were reported taken from two unlocked vehicles parked in a driveway on the 43200 block of John Danforth Court in Alexandra’s Grove at Belmont between 1 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Dec. 3.
- A GPS device was reported taken from a vehicle on the 43100 block of Gardenpost Square, near Trailside Park, between 9 p.m. Dec. 3 and 7:20 a.m. Dec. 4.
- A GPS device and sunglasses were reported taken from a vehicle on the 20300 block of Farmgate Terrace, near Trailside Park, between 7 p.m. Dec. 3 and 7:40 a.m. Dec. 4.
- The driver’s side door was reported damaged and a satellite radio receiver removed from a vehicle on the 42900 block of Chesterton Street in Belmont Greene between 9 p.m. Dec. 3 and 6 a.m. Dec. 4.
- Cash and an iPod were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 199000 block of Alexandra’s Grove Drive between 11 p.m. Dec. 2 and 7 a.m. Dec. 3.
- Two unattended wallets were taken while the victims played basketball on the 20500 block of Ashburn Village Boulevard between 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Dec. 6.
- Plywood was reported taken from a construction site on Belvoir Woods Terrace between midnight Nov. 20 and midnight Dec. 7.
Other Reported Crimes
- A resident of the 42900 block of Gotham Way in the Belmont Ridge commnity reported that someone damaged a window between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Dec. 3; entry was not made.
- Two unlocked vehicles on the 19700 block of Willowdale Place in Belmont Country Club were reportedly entered between 11 p.m. Dec. 5 and 7 a.m. Dec. 6; nothing was reported taken.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.