Ashburn Crime Report: Jan. 7-17
The following incidents were reported to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Break In at Jersey Mike’s
Deputies responded to the Jersey Mike’s Subs at Ashbrook Commons after an alarm sounded around 2 a.m. Jan. 15. Cash was reported taken and there were no signs of forced entry.
- Construction materials were taken from a home being built on the 21600 block of Pattyjean Terrace, across Ashburn Village Parkway from Red Rum Drive, between 11 a.m. Jan. 11 and 8:30 a.m. Jan. 12.
- A resident of the 21400 block of Ashburn Run Place, near St. Theresa Catholic Church, reported seeing an unknown male wearing a brown/tan hooded sweatshirt and jeans entered the home around 5:30 p.m. Jan. 12. An iPhone was reported taken.
- A resident of the 43750 Timberbrooke Place, off Ashburn Road, reporting seeing an unknown person enter a vehicle parked in the garage and then flee around 12:30 p.m. Jan. 13.
- Cash, an iPhone and a watch were reported taken from a home on the 21400 block of Plymouth Place between 6 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Jan. 13. Entry reportedly was gained through a basement window.
- Side mirrors and mirror cages were reported removed from a work vehicle on the 43900 block of Afton Terrace in Ashburn Village, between 7 p.m. Jan. 11 and 7 a.m. Jan. 14.
- Cash and other items were reported taken from a vehicle on the 42800 block of Spring Morning Court in Broadlands between 11:30 p.m. Jan. 11 and 11:30 a.m. Jan. 12.
- Bathroom countertops and other items were reported taken from three homes under construction on the 44700 block of Maynard Square in One Loudoun between 5 p.m. Jan. 7 and 10:19 a.m. Jan. 17.
- A resident of the 21200 block of Dubois Court reported than an unknown person entered their home between 11:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. Jan. 13. Nothing was reported taken. The incident was report Jan. 15.
Firearm Taken from Middleburg Home
A firearm, jewelry and camera equipment were reported taken from a home on the 22600 block of Foxcroft Road in Middleburg between 2:05 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.