Ashburn Crime Report: Oct. 26 – Nov. 5
The following incidents were reported to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
- A television was reported taken from a home on the 44300 block of Shehawken Terrace between 10 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. Oct. 26.
- Glass doors were damaged, and cash and a laptop computer were reported taken from the M&E Cleaners and the Nail Spa at Village Center at Belmont Greene between 12:30 a.m. and 1 a.m. Oct. 30.
- Someone attempted to enter the CVS Pharmacy at Village Center at Belmont Greene between 11 p.m. Oct. 29 and 3:58 a.m. Oct. 30. No entry was made.
- A stainless steel cooktop was reported taken from a construction site along the 23700 block of Velvet Grass Lane between midnight Oct. 26 and 12:08 p.m. Oct. 30.
- Concrete panels were reported taken from a construction site near April Mist Place and Winter Haven Drive between 3 p.m. Nov. 1 and 7:34 a.m. Nov. 2.
- Mail was reported taken from a mailbox on the 23400 block of Evening Primrose Square between 4:06 p.m. Nov. 3 and 6:30 p.m. Nov. 5.
- A GPS device was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 43400 block of Foxgrove Court between 8 p.m. Nov. 4 and 9 a.m. Nov. 5.
- Plywood was reported taken from construction site along the 42200 block of Cameron Parish Drive between 6 p.m. Nov. 5 and 7 a.m. Nov. 6.
- Credit cards were reported taken from a purse left in a vehicle on the 19700 block of Ashburn Road between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Oct. 27. The cards were later used at various locations.
Destruction of Property
- A window on a home on 43200 block of Wayside Circle was damaged at 11:30 p.m. Oct. 27.
- The ignitions of several pieces of construction equipment on the 42500 block of Mount Home Road were damaged between 4 p.m. Nov. 3 and 6:30 a.m. Nov. 5.
A 2012 Toyota Camry that had been reported stolen Nov. 3 from the area near Ivymount Terrace was recovered on Cedarpost Square around 7 a.m. Nov. 5.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.