Ashburn Crime Report: Sept. 8 to 15
The following incidents were reported by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office responded to several reports of damaged vehicles last week.
- Between 6 p.m. Sept. 12 and 9 a.m. Sept. 13, an unknown subjected entered several residences under construction along the 44700 block of Plympton Sq. and removed copper tubing.
- Between 10 p.m. Sept. 12 and 12:51 p.m. Sept. 13, someone entered a vehicle on Small branch Place in Ashburn and rummaged through it; nothing was reported missing.
- Between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 12 and 8:35 a.m. Sept. 13, unknown subject(s) entered a vehicle on Small Branch Place and removed change and other items.
- Between 9 p.m. Sept. 12 and 7 a.m. Sept. 13, unknown subject(s) entered an unlocked vehicle on Marsh Creek Dr. and took cash and change.
- Suspicious Event: A 12:51 p.m. Sept. 7, a resident on Champney Court heard a noise outside of their basement door as if someone was attempting to gain entry. There were no signs of forced entry.
- Between 8:30 p.m. Sept. 8 and 8 a.m. ept. 9, six mailboxes were pulled from the ground along Chickacoan Trail Drive.
- Around 4:31 p.m. Sept. 8, a window was found damaged along Eversole Ter. by a BB pellet.
- A laptop and personal documents were taken from a vehicle between 6 p.m. Sept. 10 and 5 a.m. Sept. 11 along Timber Ridge Terrace.
- The paint on a vehicle was damaged between 4:30 p.m. Sept. 11 and 6 a.m. Sept. 12 on Tippecanoe Terrace.
- The paint on a vehicle was damaged between 10 p.m. Sept. 11 and 8 a.m. Sept. 12 on Appalachian Vista Terrace.
- The paint on a vehicle was damaged between 8 p.m. Sept. 11 and 9:48 a.m. Sept. 12 on Litchfield Terrace.
- The paint on a vehicle was damaged between Sept. 11 and 12 on Tippecanoe Terrace.
- The paint on a vehicle was damaged between 10:30 p.m. Sept. 11 and 7 a.m. Sept. 12 on Tippecanoe Terrace.
Full Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports can be found here.