Ashburn, Eastern Loudoun Crime Update
Eggs, paint and iPods are prominent in this week's roundup of illegal activity.
Eastern Loudoun Station
- Destruction of Property: Paint was thrown on a door of a residence on Halifax Court between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m. Mar. 23. The complainant’s vehicle also had white paint and eggs on it.
- Auto Theft: A vehicle was removed on the 800 block of Concord Court South between 10 a.m. Mar. 22 and 6 a.m. Mar. 23.
- Larceny/Destruction of Property: The locks of two vehicles were damaged on Carrollton Road between midnight and 7 a.m. Mar. 24. Tools, valued at $21,000, were reported taken.
- Burglary: A game system and laptop were reported taken from an unlocked residence on Abbey Circle between 10:20 a.m. and 5:20 p.m. Mar. 24.
- Larceny: A juvenile was playing with a stuffed animal that had a speaker and an iPod stuffed inside of it on the 100 block of Waltham Court at 3:25 p.m. Mar. 25. Four juveniles passing by removed the iPod and walked away.
- Larceny: An iPod was reported taken from an unattended sweatshirt on the 21000 block of Whitfield Place at 9:45 p.m. Mar. 25.
- Destruction of Property: Two tires were damaged on a vehicle on the 10 block of Bickel Court between 7:15 p.m. Mar. 28 and 5:35 a.m. Mar. 29.
Central Loudoun Station
- Larceny: A catalytic converter was reported taken from a vehicle on the 19700 block of Syoclin Road between 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Mar. 23.
- Destruction of Property: Two juvenile subjects damaged a screen on a gazebo on the 20900 block of Hollyberry Court between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Mar. 24.
- Destruction of Property: Five unknown juveniles damaged a fence on Medalist Drive between 1 p.m. Mar. 19 and 3 p.m. Mar. 20.
- Larceny/Destruction of Property: Two vehicles had their paint scratched on the 43600 block of Lee's Mill Square between 12:01 a.m. Mar. 12 and noon Mar. 25. A leather pro-folio was removed.
- Larceny: Glasses and change was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 20500 block of Snowshoe Square between 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Mar. 26.
- Larceny: An unlocked bicycle was reported taken from a bike rack on the 20500 block of Ashburn Village Boulevard between 1:10 p.m. and 3 p.m. Mar. 26.
- Destruction of Property: A vehicle was egged and had its paint damaged on the 43200 block of Baltusrol Terrace at 10:30 p.m. Mar. 25.
- Larceny: A GPS and iPod were reported taken from two vehicles on the 43000 block of Postrail Square at 1:45 a.m. Mar. 26.
- Destruction of Property: Two vehicles were egged on the 43000 block of Sumerset Hills at 10:30 p.m. Mar. 25. The eggs caused damaged to the paint.
- Destruction of Property: A vehicle was egged on the 43500 block of Dunhill Cup Square at 10:30 p.m. Mar. 25.
- Destruction of Property: A residence was shot with a paintball gun on the 43100 block of Huntsman Square between 10 p.m. Mar. 26 and 9 a.m. Mar. 27.
- Larceny: A GPS was reported taken from a vehicle on the 20400 block of Cool Fern Square between 6:30 p.m. Mar. 27 and 10 a.m. Mar. 28.
Dulles South Station
- Larceny: Fifty concrete forms, valued at $10,000, were reported taken from the intersection of Minerva Drive and Muirwood Court between 2:30 p.m. Mar. 22 and 7:30 a.m. Mar. 23.
- Larceny: An iPod was reported taken from a vehicle on the 41900 block of Blue Flag Terrace at 7:49 a.m. Mar. 25.
- Larceny: A GPS and wallet were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 26100 block of Nimbleton Square between 6 p.m. Mar. 24 and 5:30 a.m. Mar. 25.
- Larceny: Four tires were removed from the 24500 block of Amethyst Lane between 9 p.m. Mar. 24 and 6 a.m. Mar. 25.
- Larceny: HVAC equipment was reported taken from a construction site on the 23100 block of Dunlop Heights Terrace between midnight Mar. 18 and 11:59 p.m. Mar. 25.
- Tampering with Vehicle: Three juvenile subjects were observed standing near vehicles on the 42300 block of Goldenseal Square at 1:08 a.m. Mar. 27. One juvenile subject was observed going through a vehicle. The complainant approached, at which point all three juveniles ran off.