Music Is Alive Across Loudoun This Weekend
Check out our list of fun-filled weekend events in the area.
All weekend long, there are numerous live music concerts in the area ranging from the eclectic sounds of James Dronenburg, who performs British and American folk songs, to the annual Bluemont Summer Concert series. For the more adventurous, River and Trail Outfitters is offering a Paddle, Wine and Concert complete with a kayaking tour down the Potomac River, a private wine tasting at Tarara Winery and live music.
- Where: 13274 Sagle Rd, Hillsboro, VA 20132
- When: July 9, 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Where: 300 W Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117
- When: July 9, 7:30pm
- Where: 13648 Tarara Ln, Leesburg, VA 20176
- When: July 9, 2:30pm-9:30 pm
Other events going on this weekend across Loudoun County:
- Where: 17642 Canby Rd, Leesburg, VA 20175
- When: July 8, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Where: Balls Bluff Rd NE , Leesburg, VA 20175
- When: July 9, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Where: 44050 Woodridge Pkwy, Lansdowne, VA 20176
- When: July 10, 6:30am