There Are Plenty of Summer Camps in Ashburn
Here's a comprehensive list of what the area has to offer.
Summer is right around the corner which means that many parents (and kids) are going to be looking for summer camps in the area. Ashburn has so many to choose from! Kids can participate in dance classes, martial arts, fine arts, theater, sports, science, music and more! Registration for camps start soon, so now is a great time to choose the camp for your son or daughter.
1. Noodle Doodle. Let your kids have fun with art this summer. Different themed camps available to choose from.
2. C3 Cyber Club. Games, sports, technology and cooking all rolled into one at this summer camp.
3. Curiosity Zone. Choose from Lego Camp, Science Games or Kids Can Cook.
5. JW Tumbles. Choose from different, exciting themes at this summer camp that includes games, crafts and tumbling.
6. The Little Gym. Creative themed weekly camps that include arts and crafts, group activities and snacks.
7. PRCS. Loudoun County Parks and Recreation are offering a variety of day camps and half-day camps in Ashburn.
8. Ashburn Soccer Club. Ashburn Soccer offers camps for various ages.
10. Treehouse for Creative Kids. Art and drama summer camps designed for ages 6 to 13.
11. School of Rock. Day camps for musicians of all skill levels.
13. Many Preschools.
14. Ashburn Ice House. Offering several summer camps and clinics to help players develop skills on the ice.
15. Jumping Jack Sports. Choose from athletic camps, cooking camps, jump roping, science or tiny tots.
16. Sport Bounce of Loudoun. Their open gyms and parents' nights outs always give kids and their parents something to do in the summer.
17. Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion. Choose from half day, full day or tennis camps.
18. Cheer Dynasty. Cheer Dynasty will be holding try outs for their upcoming season on May 28-29.
19. Creative Dance Center. 3-day and 5-day camps available in a variety of styles of dance as well as Baby Ballerina classes.
20. Brambleton Regional Park Golf Course. Hosting Jr. Golf Academy this summer for boys and girls ages 6 to 13.
21. Brambleton Community Center. Great Kids Camps for ages 3 to 9.
24. Audobon Naturalist at Broadlands. Summer nature camp for 4 to 7 year olds.