Are you curious about going solar? Or buying local produce? Want
to know how to save money through conservation?
Then make sure to drop by Ashburn Farm’s Green Expo & Conference from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6. The family friendly event is free and anyone can attend.
Local companies and organizations will have representatives to describe products and services that can help residents save money and live healthier.
Presentations are planned on the following topics:
- Going Solar in Eastern Loudoun - One family's personal solar odyssey
- Landscaping with Natives--why plant them in your yard?
- Easy Conservation Techniques that Save Real Money
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local--what's in it for you?
- What really happens to curb my side recycling?
- Rain Water Harvesting
Ashburn Farm’s Open Space Committee organizes the event. Learn more online at: http://www.ashburnfarmassociation.org/
GREEN EXPO & CONFERENCE
When: Sunday, Oct. 6, noon to 4 p.m.
Where: Ashburn Farm Community Center, 21400 Windmill Drive
- Ashburn Farm
- Brown’s Nissan
- Edge Energy
- Modern Mechanical
- PNC Bank
- SML Homes – Keller Williams Realty