Concealed Weapon Charge Near Pipeline Plaza
Tristan A. Van Norden, 21, of Leesburg, was charged with failure to stop for police, obstruction of justice and carrying a concealed weapon after he fled his vehicle on foot during a traffic stop at 1:58 a.m. Sept. 7 near the intersection of Farmwell Road and Pipeline Plaza. A Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Canine Unit discovered a firearm on Norden.
- Someone reported at 3:49 p.m. Sept. 6 that a window at Theriot Montessori School in Belmont Greene appeared to have been forced open. Nothing was reported taken.
- A resident reported a car stolen after leaving it unlocked with the keys inside on the 21400 block of Deepwood Terrace between 6:45 p.m. and 7:01 p.m. Sept. 6. The vehicle was recovered a short time later in the area of Thistledown Terrace. Nothing was reported missing.
- Graffiti was spray-painted on a tunnel near Misty Creek Place and Medix Run Place between 8 a.m. Aug. 30 and 10:30 a.m. Sept. 2.
- A GPS device was reported taken from a vehicle on the 43100 block of Thistledown Terrace between 4:30 p.m. Aug. 30 and 5:30 p.m. Sept. 2.
- An unlocked vehicle was entered and credit cards may have been taken on the the 18700 block of Potomac Station Drive between 6 p.m. Sept. 2 and 5 p.m. Sept. 5.
- Sunglasses were reported taken from a vehicle on the 22000 block of Sunstone Court between 5 p.m. Sept. 5 and 6:30 a.m. Sept. 6.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.