Break In at Jersey Mike’s
Deputies responded to the Jersey Mike’s Subs at Ashbrook Commons after an alarm sounded around 2 a.m. Jan. 15. Cash was reported taken and there were no signs of forced entry.
- Construction materials were taken from a home being built on the 21600 block of Pattyjean Terrace, across Ashburn Village Parkway from Red Rum Drive, between 11 a.m. Jan. 11 and 8:30 a.m. Jan. 12.
- A resident of the 21400 block of Ashburn Run Place, near St. Theresa Catholic Church, reported seeing an unknown male wearing a brown/tan hooded sweatshirt and jeans entered the home around 5:30 p.m. Jan. 12. An iPhone was reported taken.
- A resident of the 43750 Timberbrooke Place, off Ashburn Road, reporting seeing an unknown person enter a vehicle parked in the garage and then flee around 12:30 p.m. Jan. 13.
- Cash, an iPhone and a watch were reported taken from a home on the 21400 block of Plymouth Place between 6 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Jan. 13. Entry reportedly was gained through a basement window.
- Side mirrors and mirror cages were reported removed from a work vehicle on the 43900 block of Afton Terrace in Ashburn Village, between 7 p.m. Jan. 11 and 7 a.m. Jan. 14.
- Cash and other items were reported taken from a vehicle on the 42800 block of Spring Morning Court in Broadlands between 11:30 p.m. Jan. 11 and 11:30 a.m. Jan. 12.
- Bathroom countertops and other items were reported taken from three homes under construction on the 44700 block of Maynard Square in One Loudoun between 5 p.m. Jan. 7 and 10:19 a.m. Jan. 17.
- A resident of the 21200 block of Dubois Court reported than an unknown person entered their home between 11:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. Jan. 13. Nothing was reported taken. The incident was report Jan. 15.
Firearm Taken from Middleburg Home
A firearm, jewelry and camera equipment were reported taken from a home on the 22600 block of Foxcroft Road in Middleburg between 2:05 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.