A Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office deputy at Inova Loudoun Hospital on July 23 in Lansdowne became away of a 15-year-old boy being treated for injuries from an assault believed to be drug related. The teen reported to the deputy that an unknown person assaulted him near the 43300 block of Hay Road at 10:30 p.m. July 21. The suspect reportedly took money and narcotics from the victim. The incident remains under investigation by the LCSO.
After seeing what appeared to be the beam of a flashlight to rear of their home around 1 a.m. July 24, a resident of the 20900 block of Timber Ridge Terrace reported seeing an unknown black male with a teal-colored shirt and khaki pants feeling the area.
Four Injured in Auto Accident
A 2008 Lexus Sedan heading northbound on Belmont Ridge Road near Luck Lane crossed the double-yellow line and struck a southbound 2006 Honda Pilot at 8:49 p.m. July 21, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. A 30-year-old female passenger on the Lexus was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital and listed in critical condition. The driver and two passengers in the Honda were taken to a local hospital with serious injuries. Deputies charged the 35-year-old male driver of the Lexus with reckless driving. The Lexus driver and a boy, 3, in that car were not injured.
A green 2001 Jeep Cherokee Laredo was reported taken from the driveway of home on the 21800 block of Omeara Terrace between 1 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. July 22.
A resident reported on July 21 a burglary they believe took place at 4:45 p.m. July 13 on the 44000 block of Riverpoint Drive. A smart phone and tablet device were reported missing.
Destruction of Property
A drive-thru window was reported damaged to a business on the 42900 block of Eastern Kingbird Plaza at 4:37 a.m. July 27.
- A purse was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 23200 block of Minerva Drive between 8 p.m. July 19 and 7 a.m. July 20.
- An mp3 player, a GPS and personal documents were reported taken from a vehicle on the 44000 block of Aberdeen Drive between 7 p.m. July 22 and 7 a.m. July 23.
- A laptop computer was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 21300 block of Fitzgerald Drive between 9 p.m. July 25 and 1:30 a.m. July 26.
- Change was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 42900 block of Heatherton Court between 9 p.m. July 25 and 6 a.m. July 26.
- A GPS was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 20200 block of Catlett Place around midnight July 26.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.