Possession of Marijuana
A deputy patrolling the area near the 20000 block of Coltsfoot Terrace in Ashburn Village saw someone sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot around 12:30 a.m. Nov. 29. The vehicle’s occupant was found to be in possession of marijuana and charged with a misdemeanor.
Unlawful entry charges are pending for six teenagers who were discovered in a home on the 44100 block of Mossy Brook Square in Ashburn Village without permission at 4:45 p.m. Nov. 23. Damage to home and missing items were reported. Charges are also pending against one person found in the home for possession of marijuana.
- A resident of the 21700 block of Crescent Park Square reported finding a door open when they returned home Nov. 18 and that jewelry, cash and a digital camera were missing. The incident occurred between 6:30 p.m. Nov. 17 and 2:30 a.m. Nov. 18.
- A resident of the 42900 block of Moss Landing Court reported being awakened by their barking dogs sometime between 3:30 a.m. and 3:48 a.m. Nov. 20. Nothing suspicious was immediately reported, but a door to the home was later discovered open and a wallet was reported missing.
- Two video game systems, games and other items were reported taken from a apparently unlocked vehicle on the 21500 block of Smith Switch Road between 2:30 p.m. and 4:27 p.m. Nov. 18.
- An iPod and accessories were reported taken from an apparently unlocked vehicle on the 42400 block of Meridian Hill Drive in Brambleton between 7:30 p.m. Nov. 18 and 5:55 p.m. Nov. 19.
- Appliances were reported taken from a home under construction along the 42500 block of Rosalind Street between 1:30 p.m. Nov. 21 and 7:48 a.m. Nov. 26.
- Construction materials were reported taken from a site on the 21200 block of Walkley Hill Place between 5:30 p.m. Nov. 28 and 12:42 p.m. Nov. 29.
A resident reported that someone rummaged through their car on the 42800 block of Park Brook Court in Broadlands between midnight and 7 a.m. Nov. 21. Nothing was reported taken.
False Lottery Alert
A resident of the 20130 block of Valhalla Square in Belmont Country Club reported receiving a call at 2:10 p.m. Nov. 21 claiming the victim had won a large amount of money. The victim recognized it as a possible scam and reported the call.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.