Unauthorized Use of Vehicle
An acquaintance of the owner of a 2001 Toyota Avalon took the car, which was parked near Armstrong Terrace and Lost Creek Terrace, without permission between 11:30 p.m. Oct. 22 and 12:30 a.m. Oct. 23. The vehicle was recovered and deputies charged Charles R. Jones, 25, of Ashburn, with unauthorized use of a vehicle.
- Aluminum posts and other items were reported taken from a construction site on the 42700 block of Pocosin Court between 5 p.m. Oct. 14 and 7 a.m. Oct. 15.
- A wallet was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 42900 block of Coolspring Lane between 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Oct. 19.
- An iPod was reported taken from a vehicle on the 22500 block of Airmont Woods Terrace at 7:25 a.m. Oct. 24.
- An unknown person reportedly entered an unlocked vehicle on the 43100 block of Autumnwood Square between 9 p.m. Oct. 21 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 22. Nothing was reported missing.
- A resident on the 20300 block of Loudoun County Parkway reported hearing someone attempt to open the home’s front door at 7:50 p.m. Oct. 16. The area was searched, but no one was found.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.