Graffiti, including language and images described as obscene, were reported at the following locations between 10 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. Sept. 15:
- the 21000 block of Glendower Court
- the 21000 block of Forest Highlands Court
- the 43700 block of Timberbrook Court
- near the intersection of Timberbrook and Highlands courts
Tampering with an ATM
Power tools were reported moved, but nothing was missing following an apparent burglary on the 19800 block of Belmont Ridge Road around noon Sept. 27.
Larceny, Destruction of Property
- A tablet electronic device was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 44400 block of Oakmont Manor Square between 1 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. Sept. 15.
- Solar lights were reported taken from a home garden on the 43600 block of Blacksmith Square between 11 p.m. Sept. 16 and 7:40 a.m. Sept. 17.
- A rear passenger window was reported damaged and two headlights were reported taken from a vehicle at a construction site near Smith Switch Road and Stonerun Place between 10 a.m. Sept. 18 and 8 a.m. Sept. 19.
- Construction materials were reported taken from a site near Riding Reins Terrace and Christina Ridge Square in Brambleton around 8 a.m. Sept. 19.
- A passenger window was reported damaged and sunglasses were reported taken from a vehicle near Eastern Kingbird Plaza and Nightwatch Street between 12:30 a.m. and 7 a.m. Sept. 27.
The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this article, email email@example.com.