Suspected in Ashburn Hit and Run Reported Stolen
The owner of a vehicle parked on the 44200 block of Shehawken Terrace reported a hit-and-run sometime between 10:30 p.m. July26 and 7 a.m. July 27. Deputies found a suspect vehicle, a 2004 Dodge Stratus, abandoned in the area. When the owners were contacted, they appeared to be unaware the car was missing, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Credit Card Fraud, ID Theft
- Credit cards belonging to a resident of the 43000 block of Atherton Street were reportedly used to make multiple purchases at a Tampa, FL, Nordstrom.
- A resident of the 20000 block of Cross Timber Drive reported a fraudulent debit transaction on Amazon. The incident was discovered around11:00 July 31.
- A Discover card account was reported illegally opened in the name of a resident of the 43000 block of LaRiva Drive at 4 p.m. Aug. 13.
Larceny, Destruction, Burglary
- Unnamed items were reported taken from a vehicle on the 20300 block of Huntford Terrace between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. July 28.
- A resident reported graffiti in a pedestrian tunnel nearly Harvest Green Terrace and Ellzey Drive shortly after 1 p.m. July 29.
- Items were reported taken from a an unlocked locker found in a gym on the 21600 block of Red Rum Drive between 7:07 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. July 30.
- A resident of the 43000 block of Preddy Court reported jewelry was taken from the home during a recent vacation. The items were taken sometime between 4 a.m. Aug. 4 and 4 a.m. Aug. 12. Possible suspects were identified as well.
- A resident of the 18000 block of Bear Creek Terrace reported a 7.5-carat diamond valued at $14,000 missing on Aug. 1, one day after having a duct cleaning in the home.