On Sunday May 22 around 5:15 p.m., a Lexus and a Ford Explorer were both traveling north on Route 28 near Sterling Boulevard when the Ford attempted to switch lanes in front of the Lexus. The two vehicles collided causing the Ford to overturn multiple times before striking a jersey wall. The wreck caused traffic on Route 28 northbound to be rerouted for a short period of time. Both drivers were charged with reckless driving and no life threatening injuries were reported.
- Larceny: A backpack was reported taken on the 19700 block of Willowdale Place between 12:15 a.m. and 12:36 a.m. May 18.
- Larceny: A resident reported seeing their exterior motion lights activate on the 43400 block of Princeville Court at 12:15 a.m. May 18. Outside the homeowner observed two male subjects. The subjects left the scene. The homeowner reported a GPS and cash were taken from vehicles.
- Larceny: A prescription pill bottle was reported taken from a vehicle on the 20800 block of Isherwood Terrace between 7:30 p.m. May 16 and 1:00 p.m. May 18.
- Destruction of Property: A deputy on foot patrol on the 16200 block of River Creek Parkway at 5:46 p.m. May 21 observed graffiti on the base of the bridge over Goose Creek.
- Larceny: A cell phone and GPS unit were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on the 21900 block of Windover Drive between 6:00 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. May 21.
- Assault: Deputies learned two juvenile females received minor injuries when an unknown juvenile discharged bb’s from a possible Airsoft gun at them on the 42900 block of Nashua Street at 4:45 p.m. May 22. The juvenile male was described as being a white male approximately 13 to 14 years old. He was further described as having short dark hair and is 5-feet to 5-feet-2-inches tall. He was wearing camouflage pants and shirt at the time of the incident. The family did not wish to pursue charges in the incident.
- Larceny: An MP3 player was reported taken from a vehicle on the 43700 block of Parkhurst Plaza between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. May 22.