Ashburn Library opened in 2003 as a branch of the Loudoun County Public Library system. In 2009, the library circulated 1.8 million items and received more than 350,000 visits. It carries books, music, movies, audio books, newspapers and magazines. The Ashburn branch carries roughly 160,000 of the system's 670,000 items. Patrons can access the entire Loudon County collection at the Ashburn branch. Public meeting rooms are available for use.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:00am - 9:00pm; Fri - Sat, 10:00am-5:00pm; Sun, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: http://library.loudoun.gov/Default.aspx?tabid=117
- Programs/classes: Programs are listed on the library website at library.loudoun.gov under “Events.”
- Book donation information: Ashburn Library accepts donations two weeks before the Ashburn Advisory Board's Annual Book Sale, which is normally held at the end of January. Contact the branch for more information.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No