Step through the doors of Finnegan's and you will be transported to Ireland, with its dark wood interior, pool table and laughter. The family friendly lunch and dinner menus serve a variety of delicious and unique treats such as Spicy Fried Pickles and wings with dipping sauce. Fresh salads, Angus burgers and the Blarney BBQ Cheddar Burger are just a few of the many choices on the menu. Irish desserts include Irish creme mousse cake and Guinness Stout Cheesecake.
Sunday is Rockband Bar Night, Monday is Karoke Night, Tuesday is the Texas Holdem Tournament, Wednesday is Winedown and Quiz Night, Thursday rotates between College Night and the very popular Ladies Night, Friday is Acoustic and D.J. Night, and Saturday hosts the Texas Holdem Tournament. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the wide screen televisions that continually broadcast all major sporting events. There is a Sunday brunch buffet, and free Wi-Fi is available.
- Fax: 703-723-5882
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 10am - 2am
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported