Glory Days is a sports-themed restaurant specializing in classic American fare. The restaurant has more than 25 television sets focused on sporting events and a variety of other entertainment channels.
This location offers free Wi-Fi and a bar area, as well as outside dining. A unique feature of the restaurant is the entertainment center at each table and booth, allowing those dining to project the game of their choice on personal speakers. In addition, it offers "TouchTunes PlatPorTT" units that allow patrons to play games, watch sports or listen to music at their tables.
Specials include $1.99 drafts, $5 burger Mondays, and $5 appetizers after 9pm everyday.
Glory Days offers "Dining for Dollars" fundraisers as a way for dining dollars to go to specific charities. Visit the restaurant's Web site for more details.
- Fax: 703-729-0012
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - midnight; Sun, 11:30am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.glorydaysgrill.com/#menus/dine-in/appetizers
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night