Best-known for its square cut pizza and thick slices of pepperoni, Ledo Pizza & Pasta never disappoints. Pizzas are topped with freshly grown mushrooms, and subs are made with freshly baked bread. Soup, salad, breadsticks, and an array of Italian pasta dishes, including lasagna, spaghetti and manicotti, have had customers coming back for more since 1955. The restaurant offers an outdoor seating section, decorated with blooming flowers and table umbrellas. Kids eat free on Tuesdays with an adult meal purchase.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the location.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ledopizza.com/menu.cfm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual