Next Step Footwear specializes in fine comfort footwear for weary feet. A wide selection of many specialty brands including Birkenstock, Dansko, Keen, Footprints, Think and Naot and available. There is alo a selection of accessories and orthopedic insoles. Come in for a custom fitting.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 11am - 6pm; Sun, closed Hours are generally extended for holidays, sales, or other special occasions - check our facebook site for details: www.facebook.com/nextstepcomfortfootwear
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: December 18th, 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: High quality footwear chosen specifically with the bodily health of the customer in mind, as opposed to the financial health of the designer. Only the best product from the best brands make it into Next Step.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: 30 days, clean and unworn shoes, with box and reciept. Can be for exchange or full money back. Pretty standard, really :)
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The amazing people we get to work with every day here in Loudoun!
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: You can buy 100 cheap shoes that hurt you, or 10 more expensive ones you'll actually wear.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Shoe brands: Dansko, Naot, Birkenstock, Keen, Mephisto, Footprints, Papillio, Birkis, Think! Stegmann Woolfelt Clogs, and more
- Shoe shine: No
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: We offer resoling and general repair on many kinds of shoes, done by professionals offsite.