Sharing space with a KFC, this Taco Bell serves up hot Mexican food in seconds. Conveniently located in Ashburn Town Square, at the corner of Farmwell Road and Ashburn Village Boulevard it has a drive-thru, which customers can use to get both Taco Bell and KFC cuisine. The drive-thru is open late at night to satisfy those nocturnal cravings.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, nachos
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/why-pay-more
- Specialties: Tacos, burritos
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Mexican, Tex-Mex
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bean burrito
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun